Thursday, April 8, 2010

Finding Time To Write


It is currently still spring break and have I gotten a lot of work done? Nope not really at least not like I had hoped. Spring break started early for the preschool kiddies as March 30Th was the last day of school. By 2pm on March 31st I was unsure if I could survive the whole next week of no school that was coming up. My little one was excited of course for Easter and Mommy is a bit irritable too due to PMS so this week has been quite a chore and no one has died as of yet. It has been cold and rainy too so my plans of going to the park had been shattered. With this I thought I could just set up something crafty and I would have a bit of time to work. This did not go as I had planned but I did get some writing in and got two articles out. Not bad but still it was not easy. Next week it is back to school and back to our normal schedule. Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment