Monday, May 3, 2010

I'm Freelancing...Writing That is...Then How Come I Got to PAY THEN!

There are days when you just want to call it quite in the writing business. A part of me wonder what am I thinking? How could I ever think this was for me? Who cares if I have gotten told I should never give up...I probably should. Writing is the job and other things in life I think are taking up the toll and stress on me.

Freelance Writing

I have decided to try my hand again at freelancing and getting more serious into it. I joined this site and you place bids on jobs you want to apply for. Oddly my bid won and I now owe like 5 dollars on them. They mentions something about commission....and I didn't full understand I did not want to lose a job off so I clicked accept I wonder now if I can take it back. Funny thing is I do not have 5 dollars now isn't that sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment