Monday, May 24, 2010

The Horrors of Writing


Obstacles obstacles always in the way. My latest obstacle was a big one. Unemployment ended and my writing job was hardly bringing in the money. Then amazingly I got hired. This was the dream. I had a job! I was writing and getting paid! Note it is not much but it is start and I swore I was going to make this work. Never am I giving up on this dream. Then the unthinkable happened. The power cord on my laptop died. I had battery power but it was not going to last long. I was sunk. I am working now so I could borrow from someone to get a new power cord and pay someone back, so I got up the nerve to ask. My Sister of course was no good she said to ask her husband. I did and he said he would try and help me. Amazingly he has a power cord to this laptop he had which was not working and it amazingly fit mine perfect(Though battery does not charge now). So I am now back in business and can get back into working again. It was one of those life is not fair moments. I had been out of work then I finally FINALLY find work I can do and then THAT! happened. It was such a cold hit to my soul. I had tried so hard and then it was like just as I reached it...SNATCH! gone! I have a working computer again now, but damage seems to of been done for my soul is still sore, yet I still will go on.

No comments:

Post a Comment