Friday, November 7, 2014

Angelic Confession Blitz Tour: Angelic Confessions:REVIEW

 


Angelic Confessions Book Review
By Kathryn Jenkins
 


"In a world where the Father created all I was born...an angel. A new breed it was meant to overthrow the children of heaven. To prevent this I was taken, and raised as Father's own. my memories wiped, the killer beast inside me caged. Memories never stay buried though...and love could threaten us all."

Jan Marie takes our breath away with her first novella Angelic Confessions. Marie shows us a new insight into the realm of angels. The love affair that grows between the two main characters Pio and Aye is a wild ride that carries you throughout the story.

Aye is a creature that will change the fate of the angels forever. She will bring down Father and heaven itself. Where an innocent child should be kept safe, Father puts her future into the hands of the one man that will bring her own undoing. The love of a man cannot only destroy the innocence but may bring the world as they know it to an end.

Angelic Confessions is, in its own right, a story that takes your breath away. Never before has an author used a writing style that compliments the mindset of an angel. Marie created a beautiful writing style all her own featured throughout her novella.

The story grabbed me right from the start and I couldn’t put it down until I finished reading the entire novella. While it’s not a story that I would normally read, I thoroughly enjoyed reading the story, and I am eagerly awaiting the next book in the series.

5/5 stars (You blew my mind away)

Visit: http://angelicconfessions.webs.com/

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on beginning your tour :) I am looking forward to seeing what happens next. So did you finish book two yet? I'm waiting....:)

    ReplyDelete