Friday, April 23, 2010

Vegging Out Writers


There are some days where you just do not want to write. As my writing mentor Rebecca E. says no writing no money so I push myself to write and its fine cause writing is what I love to do. I wish I could write more though, but I also am mom so that sometimes makes writing difficult. My son dislikes my writing I think he wants to go out and do fun stuff with mommy. This is a job though as crappy as it pays, and I have come too far to just stop. Though the thought has crossed my mind many of times.




Have you ever wanted to stop writing and give it up? I have actually done that. I left writing alone for a long time. I then met a new young writer and she reminded me so much of myself. She had the same fiery passion that I used to have and was reminded that I still had. The flames had not been extinguished. What was more than that was I was her muse. ME! How I inspired I do not know but I somehow encouraged her to write herself and she is not that bad.

1 comment:

  1. Janny,

    thanks for the shout out here, makes me smile, but really you are impressive and smart and a talented writer, I expect no less from you... keep writing.

    ReplyDelete